Friday, April 23, 2010

Classy Ladies

Classy lady number one: Heather. We played with some tulle and randoms in my house and some beautiful natural foliage, later visiting a local cemetery. Just for fun. What could be better. Here's one, more to come.



Classy lady number two: The lady of my inspiration notebook. My kindred Laurie gave this to me ages ago and I use it to jot ideas and things but today the package is my inspiration. The inside cover has a killer quote.



Be regular and orderly in your life,
so that you may be
violent and original in your work.
~Gustave Flaubert


Laughing Elephant is the thang for cool stationary, cards, journals and many other visually neato things!

Adam just sent me this site and I had to pass it on. Notcot.org
This was the one that had me smiling off the bat. Sticky note covered mannequins at a local pool to remind patrons of the dangers of the sun.


Advertising Agency: Euro RSCG, Zurich, Switzerland
Creative Director: Axel Eckstein
Art Director: Rob Hartmann
Copywriter: Wolfgang Bark
Graphic Design: Roswitha BrĂ¼lisauer
Published: Summer 2009

So just a reminder from the Swiss Cancer Foundation:

Our skin never forgets
Three sunbathing tips:
1. Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before
2. High sun protection factor
3. Avoid midday sun

So with Gustave Flaubert in mind. I must clean the chaos and organize all these pieces I have to have but haven't the first clue where they will go.


Music to clean to: Lovestoned/I Think That She Knows..Justin Timberlake (or Timbaland/Lady Gaga on Pandora...I always clean better when I dance.)
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Kiss kiss hug kiss little kiss hug BIG HUG linger... okay another hug little kiss

No comments: