Monday, April 12, 2010

Ruche!

Geez oh pete! With a day to myself, I'm getting in a cleaning and shopping frenzy!!!! The deal has been made: I must clean the house (my room and bathroom especially) and I can reward myself with a little summer shopping. A very little. And if websites had instant gratification I would be buying everything Ruche has to offer me! It's like a wee cheaper Anthro and I love it! Just look at that outfit above! Okay, maybe I'll get a little something online to provide some added excitement later too.

I instantly fell in love with these earrings and they are of course sold out. They remind me of some oriental-style earrings my mom once had. Super fantastic.


From the Ruche lookbook. I would of course LOVE to shoot for them.
Also in the world of fashion, Jen sent me a link to this. Paperself. Check it out.


Those are eyelashes of intricately cut paper, my friends.

A huge pet peeve of mine is not having the photographer credited near the photo. Then to be looking for their names and still not finding them frustrates me to no end. It is the same for both Ruche and these images...who shot them? Even with the websites getting the copyright their should still be a shout out somewhere.
On a less pessimistic note, it's once again beautiful outside, I'll be going on a hike later and it's the Cardinals home opener. Go Cards. Happy Monday to you all.

Music to accompany this post : Kaki King, All The Landslides Birds Have Seen Since The Beginning Of The World. (Yes, that is the name of the song. Download it and enjoy.)

BIG HUG, BIG KISS, little kiss little kiss, BIG HUG, BIG KISS, little kiss

No comments: