Wednesday, June 8, 2011

JUURI

SMOLDER MIST


SPRING
KITE

FRAGILE

FLEETING

DREAM MOON

INDOMITABLE

JUURI

I can't believe my life sometimes. At the moment I actually have a headache from the heat radiating from my synapsis' firing. I don't think its healthy to be this inspired daily.
On my second coffee of the day (that could be part of the problem) I walked into Michelangelo's Coffee & Wine Bar. Micheal, the owner, said Vanessa you have to meet someone. Okay, sure. Of course, love people. But then he takes me next door to the kind of office entrance you skip over with your eyes and I meet Juuri. And behind her the latest paintings shown in Oklahoma City. I can't even put into the words the talent. These jpegs don't do them justice. And they are larger than life in person.
And then there is her blog.
That is when the headache incurred. Already inspired to the brim and her blog, inspiration on inspiration on true love on unfathomable inspiration.
Enjoy.
V

No comments: